Sunday 22 September 2024

Sunday Crafting

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Here are a couple of cards I made today.


This die set is so much fun to create with. I think the black, white and pink make a classy colour combo.
The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft - it is embossed, so it's glossy. 

Dies: Papertrey Ink Beach Bag Die Set
Spellbinders Frame

*******************

I used a stencil and Distress Inks to create this colourful card.
Stencil: AALL & Create
Die: Winnie & Walter

*****************

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenge:-

Card 1




Card 2




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                









5 comments:

  1. I agree that pink, black and kraft are a classy combo, Jenny! Love this beach bag with the pretty hat and sunglasses! The second card is like a party! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your colourful background and fun looking celebration card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stencilled celebrate card is awesome, Jenny! I love how the rainbow of colours looks through this stencil - so vibrant and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both wonderful cards. Love the bright and colourful stencil effect. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete