Wednesday 25 September 2024

Color Throwdown Guest Design Gig

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I'm so happy to be Guest Designer in the current Color Throwdown Challenge. The colours are so gorgeous and reminded me of Christmas.

I had so much fun making this card. I used the new to me dies from Poppystamps. I usually colour die-cuts with markers, but this time I used coloured cardstock and patterned paper . 
For the background I used a Daisy Embossing Folder, which I think look like snowflakes. I love the random pattern. 


Dies: Poppystamps Nordic Dancing Gnome, Nordic Dimple Trees
Embossing Folder: Couture Creations Random Daisies
Hotfoil plate: Pinkfresh Studio


So now it's your turn. Head on over to the Color Throwdown Challenge to see inspriration from the DT and then join in the fun. 

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-






Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                








3 comments:

  1. A fun die cut Christmas card. Love the embossed background too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun Santa. And your daisy folder definitely looks like snowflakes to me, great idea to use it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa is so fun!! Made me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete