Monday 16 September 2024

Stamping and Colouring Therapy

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I’m slowly getting back to crafting, just a little each day. Here are a few cards I made for various challenge. 

The first 2 cards are made with stamps from Simon Says Stamp Wild & Free - such a beautiful set. 

I was attempting no-line colouring here - it's by no means perfect, but I'll keep on practising. 
I used Altenew Watercolour Paints and Zig Markers. 

I stamped the image in black this time and coloured with Daniel Smith Watercolours. The patterned paper is from the SSS July Card Kit. 

I used Distress Ink Ground Espresso to stamp the outline and coloured with Karin Markers. This made it very rustic as the Distress Ink reacted with the markers.
Penny Black Stamp Golden

This card was inspired my my current state of health:) I love this cute stamp from Stamping Bella (Stuffy Stuffie) and could definitely sympathise with the bear!
Coloured with Altenew Watercolour paints

One last card made with a page from Altenew Watercolour Book...
Coloured with Altenew Watercolour Paints and Prismacolor Pencils.


I'm sharing at the following challenges:- 

Card 1


Card 2

Card 3



Card 4

Anything Stamping or Animals



 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




















Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                


6 comments:

  1. Jenny... you might be under the weather but you are making beautiful cards! Love your watercoloring. Thanks for sharing your creativity with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you feel like coloring and you do such a beautiful job of it on each of these, Jenny! I hope you are feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your fall wreath is gorgeous, Jenny - in fact all of them are wonderful - so pleased to see your card in our TicTacToe Challenge - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!! Your little bear is as cute as can be even though he is under the weather. Your watercoloring is perfect!!! Thank you for sharing him with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful showcase of cards. I am so glad that you are getting back into crafting again. I hope that means you are feeling much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A post full of beautiful artwork Jenny, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete