Wednesday 11 September 2024

Stained Glass Flowers

 Hi there Crafty Friends! Just popping in to share a card I made awhile ago, but didn't yet post.  Unfortunately I've been sick with a respiratory virus again, so I haven't had the energy to do much crafting. 

This is the second card I've made with this stamp and I love how it almost looks like stained glass when the colours blend a little. 

This time I used softer colours and achieved a more transparent look, using Karin Markers.
The background was embossed with a Simon Says Die.
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp Pretty Petals

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



stamp it




stamp it





Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                                













7 comments:

  1. Love that image Jen and that harlequin background

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Jenny. I love the pretty flower and your colouring is perfect. The embossed background is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge and apologies for my late comment. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible creation! Thank you for sharing your work at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Jenny - loving the stamp, and it looks so beautiful coloured the way you have done it here, contrasted with the geometric embossing behind.
    I hear you with being washed out with a respiratory virus.. seems to be a repeating pattern with me too.
    Blessings
    maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you haven't been feeling well, Jenny! I hope things are going better now. Love, love, love this flower and the colors you used as well as the embossing with a die! A gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jenny and it really does look like stained glass. The elegant background just makes that flower pop. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. That floral image is gorgeous and does look transparent. Love the embossing you did to add subtle interest to the background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete