Wednesday 11 September 2024

THE CARD CONCEPT #209 Fall Florals

 Hello there Crafty Friends! It's time for another challenge at The Card concept The theme this month is 

                                                                'FALL FLORALS'


I took my inspiration from the flowers and black and white gingham ribbon to make a Clean & Layered Card.
I coloured the die-cut flowers with Copic Markers. 
The background is dry embossed and I added a border with the b&w Washi Tape.
Dies: Spellbinders - Simon Hurley
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up
Stamp (&die): The Greetery


Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-

BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS CHALLENGE (Anything Goes)

Copic Markers


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            






6 comments:

  1. This texture and pop of color is beautifully matched; it's another stunner! Thank you for joining us at INk again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a gorgeous card design, I love the bright colors of the pretty autumn florals. I've also had my eye on that Embossing Folder from SU, it's gonna be in my next order for sure! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and best of luck in the draw!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - simply stunning Jenny. So beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a bright and beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized that I have missed so many of your cards. Not sure why they weren't showing up in my Reader's List, but they are there now. :) This is a beauty! LOVE the gorgeous bouquet of flowers paired with the black gingham. So cool. Looks like you've been busy making lots of fabulous cards! xx

    ReplyDelete