Thursday 26 September 2024

Time Out Challenge #273 Inspired by Words (Quote)

  Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this time we want you to be inspired by a quote...

“As long as autumn lasts, I shall not have hands, canvas and colours enough to paint the beautiful things I see.” – Vincent Van Gogh

I took the opportunity to use a NBUS stamp from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the image with Distress Oxide Ink and embossed with Distress Embossing Glaze (Fossilized Amber). The leaves were coloured with Karin Markers and of course I added some splatter. 
Stamp: SSS Cling Peel Apart Leaves
Die: Spellbinders Square Postage Edge
Sentiment from Stamplorations


Our wonderful sponsor is Poppy StampsThey're generously offering a $20 store credit!!

We have the very talented Deborah Wheeler of Deborah's Crafty Blogas our Guest Designer for this challenge.

You can see Deborah's card and more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog

I'm also sharing at the following challenges:-







                                          I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful design and I love your artsy, beautiful water coloring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Those leaves are amazing. The mixed colors make them look real. Love the embossed outline and misting. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, Fall Leaves Challenge.

    ReplyDelete