Monday 23 September 2024

Spring Bouquet

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I thought it was time I made a Spring themed card. It's actually been quite cool over the last week, but hopefully we'll get some lovely sunny days soon. 


My card was inspired by the photo inspiration at Just Us Girls Challenge.


I coloured the gorgeous die-cuts with Karin Markers. 
Dies: Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
Embossing folder: Altenew Rows of Squares 3D
Sentiment stamp & die from The Greetery


I made this next card awhile ago, so I am not 100% sure about the names of all the stamps. I keep a lot of my stamps at our Beach House. I keep meaning to write the details down when I make the card. 

So the stamp on the left and sentiment I think are from Stampin Up and the other silhouettes are from Gina K Autumn Silhouettes. The rectangle die is from Penny Black. The inks are from Altenew. 

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




9 comments:

  1. Two pretty floral cards, Jenny! I like the bright happy colors on your first one. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls! Also wanted you to know my hubby walked by and said who's card is that, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! My Hubby never comments on my cards:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenny, card is perfect fot the challenge at Allsorts.
    Just wanted you to know that your link is not working!
    Thank you for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards. I love the colour and texture on the first one and the shadowy look of the second. I forget what I have used on cards too. Surprising quickly sometimes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, Jenny. I love the bright flowers on your first card, they really ‘pop’ against the white embossed background. Your second card is a perfect design for a sympathy card. Thank you for sharing it in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, Jenny! Love those gorgeous spring flowers with the bright colours. So pretty against your very cool dry embossed background. Beautiful and peaceful sympathy card. Love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored die cut florals on that fun embossed background, Jenny! So glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - love the two cards in this post. The first is very pretty and vibrant and the second is lovely and serene. Perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous Jenny. Love the vibrant colours on the first one. Thanks for sharing with us at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete