Saturday 5 October 2024

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE Oct '24

  Hey there Crafty Friends! It's the first Saturday of the month, so we have a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge up on the blog. 

Our theme this month is 'ANYTHING GOES or the optional twist CUTE or SPOOKY'.

I recently found this stamp on Ebay and even although we don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia, I thought it was so cute I had to buy it.
I coloured the image with Copic Markers. 
Stamp: Penny Black Witching You
Die: Penny Black Antique Frame

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

We are so lucky to have Bonnie of Stamping with Klass as our our Guest Designer this month. 
 You can see Bonnie's card and more inspiration from our talented DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-







 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment