Sunday 8 September 2013

Moxie Fab World - TT Honoring Ombre take 2

Just popping in to enter another card for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. This time I have used different colours from the photo, because I wanted to play with stencils and Pan Pastels.


I used 2 different stencils - not sure if you'll notice.  Firstly I used the lattice background and then I laid the handwriting stencil over the top and added a little bit of writing.
The sentiment is from WPlus( and the butterfly die is from Penny Black. By the way, the Pan Pastels work beautifully on this canvas paper from Canson.

7 comments:

  1. This looks FABULOUS Jenny - LOVE the colours and the little bit of handwriting!! Glad to see you are having fun getting inky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, this Ombre technique is really pretty when using stencils, Jenny. Lovely butterfly too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, perfect ombre - amazing effect given that it's pastels and must be so easy to smudge a result! Thank you so much for your really kind comment on my card - totally made my day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete