Sunday 20 October 2013

Case Study Challenge #162 Week 3 Elena

Happy Sunday everyone! Whilst I sit here typing my DH is cooking poached eggs for me! Gotta love that!

Check out the amazing inspiration from Elena for this week's Case Study Challenge.


And here is my take...

The stamp is from Penny Black - I can't remember whether it was from last year or the year before, but when I bought it, I wasn't sure how to use it to the best effect and did  a bit of colouring in, but now I see that it is much more effective as a silhouette. The sentiment stamp is an oldie from Stampin UP.

I'm also entering this card in the MFW Color Media Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas.


7 comments:

  1. Love the stamping effect Jenny!
    I had poached eggs for breakfast too - but mine were self-serve LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Jenny! Love how you've layered it on white wood embossed card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effect, reminds me of an etching. Even the edge of the print! Beautiful with the wood bg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like an old wood-block carving, perfect the way you executed it! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! (If you'd like to be considered for our random prize, please mention our challenge in your post along with a link to it).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete