Monday 16 March 2015

Another card inspired by Places Abroad

Hello again. I've been good today and took my dogs for a brisk walk (or should I say, they took me) as part of my new get healthy regime! So I'm feeling pleased with myself! Did I mention what lovely Autumn weather we're having here at the moment (sorry Northern Hemisphere buddies who are hanging out for Spring)!

After my walk, I had an idea for a card for one of the other inspiration photos in the Altenew March Challenge.


The stamped background was made with a very old Stampin Up stamp, using Versamark and Pan Pastel.
The other stamps are all from Altenew.
The flower is from Peony Scrolls and the leaves are from Lacy Scrolls and Vintage roses.
The sentiment is from Magnolia's for Her.

I am entering this in the Altenew March Challenge and the Craft Stamper Anything Goes (use stamps) Challenge.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Peony looks really good with golden embossing and I love how you mixed leaves from different stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on the inspiration photo Jenny, love love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the gold heat embossing... that background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ..... I love the gold embossing! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, this is spectacular! If you don't win the Take It Make It challenge, you'll be robbed!! WOW! It's must be like molten gold IRL! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a beautiful, elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous card, Jenny! How amazing that you have everything in gold without making it look overwhelming! Thank you so much for joining the Altenew March challenge!

    ReplyDelete