Monday 16 March 2015

Going Green!

Monday again! Yay! Ha, ha - I'm sorry to those of you who hate Mondays, but I'm lucky enough to be able to stay at home and I always enjoy the peace of a Monday morning! Creative time and speaking of which, I have a card to share.


It's coming up to St Pat's day and everyone is celebrating with a green theme! I went through my stash for some scraps of green DP and this is what I found. I decided purple looks nice with green, so I stamped these cute little flowers from Stamplorations Vignette: Eclectic Florals  and the sentiment from Bloom Sketches.

I'm entering this card in the Addicted to CAS challenge - Codeword *Green* and Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge.



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely spring card! And I agree, purple and green looks reallly good together! Thanks for sharing with us over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers, Jenny! Pretty paper too! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete