Tuesday 10 March 2015

B is for Butterfly

Hi there. I had a lot of fun last week playing along with the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. I made 7 cards for the hop and managed to comment on all 468 cards in the hop! I'm not sure I could do that again, but I saw lots of amazing creations!

Today I have a card inspired by 3 challenges - Virginias's View All Things Embossed, Simon Monday Challenge  'B' is for... and the Craft Stamper Take it, Make it (put a stamp on it) Challenge.


I took a piece of watercolour paper and stamped the Kaisercraft butterflies and Penny Black Soft Whisper Branhes in black and clear embossed. I used a combination of Distress inks, Brushos and lots of water to make the background.
I then coloured butterflies. When I had finished, I decided the butterflies had to be stamped again and fussy cut to make them stand out. I coloured them with distress ink , then swiped with versamark and clear embossed. I sprinkled glitter on the butterflies while they were still hot.

The sentiment is from STAMPlorations.




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the background & the fussy cut butterflies are just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and design, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Gorgeous background and amazing butteflies. LOVE the colours you've used Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background, and the butterflies fab popped up. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, love the colours. Wonderful backround and those butterflies really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this .... those butterflies are gorgeous and I love the background! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI Challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jenny, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the bright colours and the 3D butterflies.
    Thank you for playing with us at Take It Make It Challenge. Hoping to see you with us again in April!

    ReplyDelete