Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sending Sunshine!

Hi there to all you folk still experiencing cold, I'm sending you some of our Aussie sunshine with a sunflower card.

I was inspired by the sketch challenge at STAMPlorations and love the sunflower from the STAMPlorations Bloom Sketches set.


I have used a Penny Black stamp for the foliage and the flower and sentiment are both from Stamplorations.  I you look closely I have used a texture plate from Papertrey Ink on the base card. The DP is from Prima. I've used a combination of Distress inks, Gelatos and Memento dye inks.
I am also entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge, which is to use STAMPloration stamps and also the Simon Wednesday challenge Spring Pinspiration.






5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, ooooow very nice tag card...you've done a wonderful job with the sunflower and then adding the leaves- makes it a whole different image....nice card. And a fellow Aussie - thanks for your kind comment, enjoy your week Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. You've officially knocked my socks off! I ADORE this! It's so bright and summery and I love what you've done with the sketch. You're so smart! Thanks for playing along with the sketch at STAMPlorations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunflower Jenny. So bright and cheerful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blending of the stamp sets in this bright summery card.
    Thanks for linking up to the sketch challenge at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete