Sunday 8 March 2015

Caseplorations

I'm decided to have a bit of fun and play in the new challenge at STAMPlorations, which is called CASEplorations.

Basically it's all about casing a card. They choose a card by anyone (could be you) and the team all case (copy and share everything) it. Then we get to play and we can either case the same card or a card by any of the STAMPloration's team.

So can you guess who I 'cased'?


 Yes I cased Maria's case of Loll's card!
Most of the stamps are from STAMPlorations Vignette Eclectic florals - it is such a sweet and versatile set. The vintage script is an oldie, which I think is from Pink Paislee.
 I have followed Maria's layout , used distress ink and a bit of watercolour, sentiment on the side the circle border and some embossing paste (translucent) and the gold die cut.

                                                             This is Maria's card.


                                                                       

So I'm entering this in CASEplorations challenge,  STAMPloration Anything Goes challenge, because I've used STAMPloration stamps and lastly the STAMPlorations March challenge, which is to use Stamps and Stencils.
ETA: I'm also entering this in the Simon Wednesday Challenge Special Lady/Girlie challenge

8 comments:

  1. Loving your CASE of Maria's CASE of Loll's card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and springy!! I'm loving the color scheme you've got going on! Thanks for sharing your work with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Jenny! I LOVE this CASE of Maria's card! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CASE of the CASE ;) -- great use of images too - Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations Inspiration~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jenny! So sweet and pretty, just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow~ A bright and cheerful card! Love your great CASE card! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so flattered, Jenny! I squealed when I saw the paste and green dots along the bottom. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with your CASEploration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect CASE! Thanks Jenny for joining our CASEplorations playground!

    ReplyDelete