Friday 16 March 2018

A Fox, an Owl & a Hedgie

I just realised I never got around to sharing a card I made for my daughter's birthday. I tried to include as many of her fave critters as I could. I missed out on the red Red Panda, but 3 aint bad!


The background stamp is from Clearly Besotted 'Birch Background'.  For some reason the ink didn't smooth out, but I decided I liked the mottled look. The Fox and Hedgie are from Avery Elle 'More Stories', the Owl is from Mama Elephant 'Whimsical Winter' and the sentiment is from WPlus9 'Curious Forest Friends'.
The critters were all coloured with Copic Markers.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:-

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday

Week 458 - Fairy Tales and Nursery Rhymes
(I was inspired by the many characters in Beatrix Potter)













5 comments:

  1. So adorable Jenny. I bet your daughter was thrilled with this sweet card with all her favs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet creation for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, loving the colors and cute critters, thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge and playing along in our fairy tales and nursery rhymes theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, many thanks for playing along at my Crafty Wednesday challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete