Tuesday 27 March 2018

Foiling Fun

We had a cold day yesterday and I thought 'that's it, Summer is officially over! So I got my winter woollies out and today the sun is shining and it's going to be back up in the mid 20s until after Easter. So I'm looking forward to a lovely few days at our beach house.

I made a card inspired by the code word at Casology *FOIL* ...




I blended some Alcohol Inks on Yupo and added gold foil before some of the sticky bits dried. I love these colours! The die is from Kaisercraft and the sentiment stamp from Clearly Besotted. The inks were a combination of Ranger and Pinata.

I'm entering the following challenges:-











9 comments:

  1. An amazing CAS creation, the blue leaves look stunning with the gold accents!
    Thank you so much for sharing this week at my Papercrafters' Linky Party!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those leaves with the bits of foil! Thanks so much for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It, and enjoy the warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the foiling on the leaves. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These leaves are gorgeous, the colors are stunning! Thank you for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing - I must try some foil (if I can find it) on the AI's. Thanks for the inspiration! We are pretty warm here over the ditch too...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these leaves - so pretty! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the touch of gold.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous thanks for joining in with us at the Craft Stamper Challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing how the strong and clean alcohol ink colours and that bit of foil makes such a striking image whilst keeping it so CAS! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete