Wednesday 28 March 2018

Black & White

I noticed a beautiful black & white card on Ellie's blog, which she made for the Allsort's Challenge and I decided to play in the challenge myself.

I stamped the Doc Marten boots (Deep Red Stamps), then masked the boots and stamped the Artsy Border (Stamplorations). To finish I stamped the sentiment (Impression Obsession), matted the panel with black and added to the white card base.

I love the look of the black and white and think it can give great impact.

I'm entering the following challenges:-

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 'Black & White only'


http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2018/03/challenge-326-327anything-goes.html




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Jenny - a great masculine one too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful masculine creation using Black and white only, and it's perfect for our challenge this week at Allsorts. Could you please also link to Allsorts, I see you mentioned it but not linked, this is the link: http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Also, thank you for sharing this week at my Papercrafters Linky Party!
    http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine creation and perfect for our Black and White theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in. Don't forget to link to us so you are in with a change of the prize.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Brenda! I thought I had, so thanks for letting me know:)

      Delete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete