I decided to make another card for the CAS Mix Up Challenge (2nd Birthday) Challenge and instead of one card, I ended up with a Twofer!
|As most people know, it is very difficult to photograph acetate and metallic colours, but I hope you can get the idea from my pics. I began by dropping some alcohol inks on the acetate sheet, spritzing with alcohol and then letting it dry. For the first card I die cut the bird.The background has been dry embossed and then I randomly swiped versamark ink over the raised part and gold embossed. Next I constructed the shaker. I used glue tape to adhere the bird and branch. To finish I stamped the sentiment and adhered it on top of the window.|
I nearly added swquins, but reminded myself this was a CAS card(:
I'm entering the following challenges:-