Tuesday 27 March 2018

Quickest Shaker ever!

I'm very proud of myself, because as I've mentioned before, shakers are a bit of a challenge for me and this one I managed to make in 15 mins (already had the alcohol ink background in stash) as I had the architect coming for a meeting and was also cooking a roast! So I must be getting the knack!


Once again I used Alcohol Inks (this year's Pantone Colour) and gold foil as well as Gold AI.  It's fun getting messy with the inks and then turning it in to a CAS card by using dies cuts. The butterfly die is an oldie from Memory Box and the window is from MFT Dienamics. The stamp is from Clearly Besotted. 
I'm entering the following challenges:-

Frame It








5 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation, loving the sketch and again amazing colors!
    So nice to see you again at my Papercrafters'Linky Party this week!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner Jenny - love the butterfly and it's rich colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Love that butterfly! Beautiful creation Jenny!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Frame It’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love your butterfly and the design - it's stunning! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful. I LOVE the gold.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete