Monday 19 March 2018

A Hint of Spring

Sometimes I get so confused about the the seasons. I play in so many challenges that are Northern Hemisphere based, so when I'm making Spring themed cards I forget that it's actually autumn here.
I'm very excited because our annual Craft Retreat is later this year and it's right in the middle of the Autumn Festival, so the colours will be amazing! In the the mean time here is a very Spring-y card!

I stamped the Dogwood Flowers from one of my fave Hero art's sets 'Antique Flowers and Butterflies' with memento ink and coloured a bit with Copics and then did more stamping to get some definition.  The paper is from Prima and I sponged the edges with ink. The sentiment is from Pretty Posh Pink.

I'm entering the following challenges:-





6 comments:

  1. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. Love the flowers and sentiment in the spotlight of that baby blue. So pretty. Thank you for playing along this month! Find me on instagram @karenzbull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the ink blending. Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the yellow flower as well as the pretty pattern paper. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and elegant card! Love the antique look with sponged edge and the color of the flowers!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny! I'm Cynde from the A Blog Named Hero Design Team. Thanks so much for playing along with us! Your card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete