Saturday 17 March 2018

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Reminder

It's half way through March already!  Seriously, the now that my kids have left school, the days seem to go quicker!

Today I have another Penny Black card to remind you about the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme as always is Anything Goes, with an optional twist  being 'Easter' or ' to use Chocolate Brown'. You can guess which one I chose!


I'm still enjoying colouring with Copic Markers, so I coloured the fox with them and used Distress Ink and Zig Markers for to stamp and colour the berry bush. I decided to do some lighter coloured berries to add variation and depth - not sure if that worked. The fox has been stamped twice and I trimmed off the back foot and ear and mounted with dimensional tape.
I knew I wanted a CAS design and it took me a long time to settle on a background, but I'm really happry with this wintery scene. I thought about adding some blue, but decided 'less is more' and it's more CAS this way.

Go check out the inspiration on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog and enter the challenge here.

I'm entering the following challenges:-

FOREST FRIENDS





9 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny
    Fabulous Card... love the fox ... stunning card...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnng CAS Card, with fab images, love the fox.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute and loving the CAS design! So nice to see you joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet creation for our 'Feature a Creature' and 'Forest Friends' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS can be hard to do, but this is just outstanding! Very striking use of color and design!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card. I saw it at the Stamping Sensations Challenge when I entered my card and thought I would stop by and let you know! It caught my attention immediately.
    Kind regards from stempelfrida
    https://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love this so much! Beautiful composition and colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete