Saturday 3 February 2018

Altenew Beautiful Day



Just a quick post. I have another card for the Altenew Challenge.



I'm not so keen on the colours, but I decided to stamp with a memento ink, so I could colour with Copics and I colour matched the ink, which is more on the orange side than pink. Definitely not my favourite shade. Once I shaded with Copics, I then stamped again with the memento ink and Altenew ink. Still, I was happy with the Copic highlights.

                                              I'm entering the following challenges:-


                                                         



5 comments:

  1. It may not have been your favourite colour, but it is still a dramatic flower Jenny, and a wonderful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I do love that stamp set, it calls to me when I flick through my flower stamps.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thi really is a beautiful stamp and you have produced a beautiful card with it. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, what a beautiful coloured bloom and love how you didn't colour all the leaves, it help to balance out your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are on point! You did an awesome job here. Thank you for joining the Inspiration Challenge at Altenew.

    ReplyDelete