Tuesday 13 February 2018

Soft Wings

I've been in clean up mode for the last couple of days, but decided to sneak in a quick card, because the theme at CASology is 'Butterfly' and anyone who knows me, will be aware of my love of these beautiful creatures.
Edited: I had to drive my son to cricket and just missed the deadline:(  Never mind, at least I had fun making this card!

The butterfly stamp is Penny Black's 'Soft Wings' and the sentiment stamps are from Pretty Posh Pink and WPlus9.
I used Zig Markers directly on to the stamp and spritzed lightly. The sentiment is silver embossed.

I'm entering the following challenges:-





6 comments:

  1. Love the drama of this large butterfly and your shading/colouring of the wings with markers on the stamp is wonderful Jenny (but then I am rather partial to blues).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning butterfly! Such gorgeous colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! Love it! :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous butterfly ..... beautiful CAS design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly is absolutely gorgeous, Jenny! I love how you blended your inks to create a seamless gradation in colors and your silver embossed sentiment is perfect! Such an elegant card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete