Thursday 1 February 2018

Flower Power

Just sharing a couple of cards I made last week and posted on Instagram.

I used The Ton Stamp's 'Magnificent Magnolia' again, but this time I did a watercolour using Distress inks and Zig Markers.
I needed a 'cheers' sentiment, which I didn't have, but came up with the idea to 'doctor' some stamps, so 'cheer up' and 'with sympathy' became 'cheers'.

The rose die is one of my favourites  from Penny Black - it's gorgeous and always reminds me of 'Beauty and the Beast' :)  I used zig markers to colour the die cut. The background stamp is an oldie and I partially inked it up. The sentiment is from Clearly besotted.

I'm entering the Rose card in the following challenges:-

Use your old Favourites - rose die

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jenny - love your 'stamp doctoring' to make your cheers sentiment :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple stunning.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Old Favourites' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete