Saturday 3 February 2018

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Hi there. I'm very excited today to be sharing my first card as Design Team member for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  As you may have noticed, Penny Black Stamps are my favourite and I am so happy to have more reasons to create with them.

This year they have changed the rules and every month is Anything goes using  Penny Black, with an optional twist. This month's optional twist is to 'Use some Scraps' ie paper, ribbon etc. It doesn't get easier than that!

I pulled out my box of paper scraps and found some romantic looking vintage style paper, which I think is from Kaisercraft. The butterfly is from Penny Black Butterfly Trio.  


I hope you like my card. You should pop on over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog to see more beautiful cards from the design team and get some inspiration. 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:-



7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny
    Fabulous card.. love the Butterfly... stunning...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, so lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly, stunning card.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny :-) the papers are fabulous, a perfect background for the stunning butterfly! The whole design of this is beautiful!

    Congratulations on your DT post! a perfect debut card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love that pretty butterfly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Jenny! The soft print of the paper is so perfect for this butterfly! Love how his wings come off the card! Congratulations on joining this DT!

    ReplyDelete