Sunday 4 February 2018

Totally tropical with Copics

I have another card for the the Altenew February Inspiration Challenge. I love the photo and the colours and yes I've been inspired!

I made a happy mistake in the making of this card. Can you see it? When I tried to stamp the hibiscus again, it didn't quite line up, but then I decided it looked a bit like doodling, so I stamped the other one's like that as well. I am still finding the blending a bit tricky with reds and pinks, but I prefer a 'watercolour' look anyway.

Stamp sets:- Altenew 'Totally tropical', 'Parrot Paradise' and 'Oriental Orchid'.

I'm entering the following challenges:-



                                                         





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping and colours, love the big boldness of your sentiment, a truly beautiful card.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Jenny - love how you capitalised on an ooops moment!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Such gorgeous colors!!! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly beautiful. gorgeous colours and colouring.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny
    stunning card... love the flowers
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that little "mistake" made it even more outstanding! That sentiment is very inspiring indeed. This is just gorgeous. Thank you for joining the Inspiration Challenge at Altenew.

    ReplyDelete