Thursday 22 February 2018

White Magnolia Love

I've almost lost count of the number of Magnolia stamps I own, but there's just something special about these flowers. So of course, I had to have The Ton Stamp's 'Magnificent Magnolias' stamp set. I previously made a card in purple/pink tones but this time I wanted to practise a colouring white flower using Copic Markers.


So not much more to say. I coloured with Copics, fussy cut and backed with the hand cut heart. The sentiment is from WPlus9.

                                                                       I'm entering the following challenges:-





3 comments:

  1. So magnolias are your thing, eh? They are quite amazing. I just got the Krumspring version. Now I'm scared to touch it! This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love magnolias too! Beautiful flowers and they are great to color :)!
    The gray shading on your white magnolias is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Ton Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful CAS card! Thank you for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete