Sunday 25 February 2018

Watercolour CAS Grunge

I decided to make a card for both SSS challenges. The Simon Monday Challenge theme is 'Grunge it Up' and the Simon Wednesday Challenge is 'Make your own Background'. I made a watercolour background with lots of splashes and ten stamped the graffiti tex and splotches. I am going to call this CAS Grunge! What do you think?


The stamps are from STAMPlorations and I used Distress Inks for the background.

I'm entering these challenges:-

'Grunge it Up'
Never-ending Challenge

'Make your own Background'





4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the stitching and how you've angled it. Great saying! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background colors and use of sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make Your Own Background” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - I love it Jenny!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your watercolored background :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete