Saturday 20 March 2021

52 Christmas Card Throwdown March Theme

   Hi there! I'm back with another card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. This week Goga, our host,  wants us to make a Slimline card. Have you tried  this trend yet? At first I wasn't that convinced, but I bought a few products in case I changed my mind and I'm really glad I did, because they are definitely growing on me!


I think this striped die is quite festive and very suitable for Christmas. 
I coloured the images with Copic Markers.
Stamps: Concord & 9th Stocking Stuffers
Dies: Concord & 9th Stocking Stuffers, Pink Fresh Fancy Diagonal Stripes


Here is a link I found helpful, the first time I made a slimline card, because you don't need any special dies or stamps.

I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with this theme and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









9 comments:

  1. The stockings are so cute. You did a great job colouring them - very Christmassy! And they work so well on this slimline card. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design works so well on a slimline card.
    Hugs,Majda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like buying some crafting goodies....just in case Jenny x. Your card is fabulous with great die cuts and the most wonderful slimline design x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful slimline card and really love the background die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The diagonal stripes are definitely festive and fun with these stocking, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Jenny, elle est splendide, très belle création, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m really glad you had an assignment for this week’s party. It’s nice to try something new sometimes, you end up finding it just fun. Thanks for your wonderful slimline card. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, these stockings are so cute and so beautifully filled! I really like the die you used, it adds another nice dimension to the slim card. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful slimline card, traditional colors are perfectly used !

    ReplyDelete