Sunday 28 March 2021

Baby Bundle

 I need to build up my supply of baby cards, so I'm playing at the Less is More Challenge again.  This one is a no stamp card. I always feel like somethings missing when I don't stamp on a card, but I really felt the die-cut sentiment looked best.

I die-cut the stork and sentiment with watercolour paper and the beak and legs are lightly coloured with Zig Marker (Vanilla).  The die-cut bundle and hearts were from a scrap of patterned paper.
The yellow card base was embossed with the rectangle die.   
Dies:Magnolia Stamps DooHickey Stork; SSS sentiment; MFT Peekaboo rectangle

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-


Yellow card base is very different from my normal style.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







9 comments:

  1. I got the same feeling when not stamping at all...but the card is so elegant and a beaty! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about stamping but you did a perfect job here. Fab textured card and added texture with the embossing and love the placement of the stork. Super CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the textured yellow background and creamy stork! A beautiful baby card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Jenny! PERFECT CAS baby card. Love your design and agree the die-cut sentiment is just right! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable design Jenny. I love that cute stork and it looks great against the yellow card. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card ! Love the die embossed frame to highlight these adorable die cuts. Beautiful sentiments too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful baby card, and I don't miss the stamping at all. So many fun elements of texture and interest. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby card and love the cute stork and colour of the card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and lovely, adorable card ...

    ReplyDelete