Saturday 27 March 2021

Blogger Problems/Help Needed

  Hi all.

I've never really had any problems with Blogger in all the years I've been blogging, but tonight something very strange happened. 

I checked to see if a post had published for 52CCT, which it had, but all my other posts for the past week are missing. The weird thing is if you click on my link from challenge blogs it takes you to the post, but if you click on the home button or just open the blog it's not showing.

The missing posts are showing in the archives on the sidebar and also as published on the dashboard. I tried reverting to draft and then publishing again, but it made no difference. 

Has anyone else had this problem? 

I'm off to bed now and I'm hoping it's a glitch that might be corrected by Blogger, but any advice would be appreciated.

x Jenny


Ps: Maybe I shouldn't have had that second glass of wine!!🍷🍷😩🤪

UPDATE: Situation still the same. But I changed one of the posts to be automatically  published and it is now showing as published today. I'm just going to leave the rest and hope that I don't have the problem in the future.

FURTHER UPDATE: I may have fixed the missing post problem, but still can't work out why comments from latest 52CCT (JOY card) went on an earlier post. Maybe someone could comment for me to see if it's rectified. 🤨

8 comments:

  1. I am no help with Blogger, however I have found that sometimes host sites are working in the background, behind the curtain, and they are causing havoc with what we see. If I walk away and try later, it usually is all resolved. Hope that is what you see when you wake up and log in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jenny I tried to leave a comment on your Joy Christmas card and it defaulted to another card so I couldn't leave a message. I have never had trouble like this with blogger and there are clever people out there, which I am sure will help.....The only thing I can suggest is switch it all off and then re-boot x. I so hope it gets sorted Jenny and if not go and get some more wine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is making me want another glass of wine! I hope your posts get back where they belong. At least they're not gone entirely, yet...Blogger has been playing tricks lately and this sounds like a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, don't know what's happened. I bet it is a glitch and hopefully when you wake up in the morning, all will be right with your blog. I noticed there was a problem because I couldn't comment on your JOY card that you just posted. There are just so many problems with blogger since the new design was launched. Hang in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Still the same. But I changed one of the posts to be automatically published and it is now showing as published today. I'm just going to leave the rest and hope that I don't have the problem in the future.

      Delete
  5. How did you go Jenny... any help with the fix.. I have been having trouble with my laptop and email, but not blogger, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I have just left a comment on your Joy card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. When yoru JOY card posted yesterday, it attached itself to an earlier card you made. That's why the comments went on that post. It's working today ... I just commented on your JOY card! Hope this is a sign that things will work themselves out. xx

    ReplyDelete