Monday 29 March 2021

More Rain

 Well not in real life! It's a lovely sunny day, but I made another 'rain' themed card, with another stamp from Colorado Crafts.


To begin I stamped and embossed the image and masked with masking fluid. I then made a wash with Daniel Smith Watercolours. When dry, I rubbed off the masking fluid and coloured the image with Zig Markers. She's wearing a High Vis jacket - I used a bit of flouro. 
Stamps:- CC Lovely Legs -'Sympathy'; Taylored Expressions 'Over the Rainbow'

I'm sharing at the following:

Whatever the Weather

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



3 comments:

  1. What an atmospheric card and love the hi-vis jacket ....Lol x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wash really intensifies the storm this girl is walking through. Great card Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and watercoloured image-love the sentiment too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete