Sunday 14 March 2021

Twofer Our Choice

 Hi there. Today I had a bit of free time, so I took the opportunity to make some cards for the Twofer Card Challenge. This month we get to choose our own prompt - what fun! I chose 'Leaves' as my prompt.



Stamps: Concord & 9th Beautiful Branch
Stamplorations Sentiment on first card and Butterfly on second card.



I chose to use watercolour medium for both cards.

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









6 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards love the watercoloured stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wispy, gentle, leafy branch is just perfect for a condolence card, Jenny ... it's soft and wonderfully subtle. In contrast, your celebrate card is full of energy with those wonderful spring green shades ... the splatter adds such a great sense of movement to that delicate little butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. two such classy cards, Jenny - love your choice of those soft colors and CAS designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty leaves, Jenny! I love the serenity of the first card and the Spring look of the green leaves with the butterfly! It's so nice to see you at the Twofer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful Jenny and the leaves in both look fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful leafy branch for your prompt choice, Jenny! It strikes the right tone for either a sympathy card or a celebration card! You have to love the versatility of that. All the elements and coloring are superb! Thank you for playing in TCC #36! Take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete