Sunday 28 March 2021

Paper Pieced Hare

 I recently purchased some Colorado Crafts stamps and this is the first one I've had the chance to play with  ...


I stamped the image on patterned paper, shading with Zigs on the Hare. The paper I used for the Umbrella was a much coveted scrap from my stash. 
Stamp: Colorado Craft All Weathered Friend

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:- 

Whatever the Weather

Here is another card I made today. I'm not really sure if I like it. For some reason Spring pastel colours don't really do it for me, but I'm sharing anyway.

This is an old set from Stampin Up,  called 'Hello Easter'.

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-

Easter Mood Board

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





5 comments:

  1. Yay up and running again Jenny x. What an adorable first card with pretty paper piecing and a lovely sentiment x. Second card is such a pretty Spring scene and the texture from the background looks fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Easter egg and bunny sitting in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say, your bunny with the fabulous umbrella is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cute cards love the egg and embossing and the cute image and paper pieced brolly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. It is always nice to use up paper but tempered with sadness if it is your last bit. That paper piecing is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete