Saturday 6 March 2021

Penny Black Saturday Challenge March 21

 Well hello there! It's the first saturday of the month, so we begin a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. This month our theme is ANYTHING GOES or Opitional: FLOWERS.

Well of course, I chose flowers, because I can't get enough of PB floral stamps:)


You've seen me use this stamp many times, but this time I used the full image and made a Slimline card.
I stamped and highlighted with Zig Markers. I sponged the edge of the white panel with Distress Ink.
The base card is a lovely textured card with the look of burlap.
Stamps: Penny Black Blossom Branch, PB Sprinkles and Smiles.

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer and the rest of the DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card ....love the stamp ....and the colours you have used
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jenny. That image and the way you've 'stamped and coloured' it, is stunning x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jenny! Amazing colouring of those beautiful flowers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful slimline card, my friend! Love how you've colored these beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that soft watercolour look and those splatters xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and design. Love the burlap look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Jenny!
    I love this stamp too, but have never tried it in these colours - thanks for the inspiration!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning. I love how you designed the flowers, complemented with the dots in the background and the wiped edge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Jenny! I love your gorgeous yellow flowers!! Take care! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sunny floral creation for our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely sunny, cheery card. Only using part of the stamp worked out so well. Thanks for joining in with my use yellow challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flowery card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jenny I love your card, the flowers are so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful flowers! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card-gorgeous stamp and amazing colouring!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete