Saturday 20 March 2021

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Reminder (March '21)

It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. The theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' or the optional twist is 'FLOWERS'.


I've gone with the 'FLOWERS' prompt. I tried to make my card look a bit oriental and different from previous cards where I've used this stamp.

I used Zig Markers and Distress Inks to stamp and add detail to the flowers.
Stamps: Penny Black Gentle Whisper and Sprinkle and Smiles.
Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft

I hope you'll pop on over to our challenge blog to see more inspiring cards from our team. We'd love to see your card in the gallery:)


The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!


I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-






Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

13 comments:

  1. Yes it does look oriental Jenny and the most beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card ...love the flowers...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and flowers-love the colour and watercolour effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jenny - love the purple & green together!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images and color choices. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great way to use this stamp, Jenny! I love how you've used it more than once to cover the card front!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jenny. It definitely does look oriental with the colours you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the softness of your stamping and the addition of that green strip behind the panel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, great design too, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Jenny! This is one of my favourite stamps!! Love it!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So soft and soothing. Absolutely beautiful!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete