Tuesday 16 March 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #411

 Hi there. It's time for another Colour themed challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge.

I love yellow roses, so I knew immediately I which stamp I would use.

I created a faux bokeh background by sponging and stencilling with green inks. 
The rose was coloured with Zig Markers.
Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Rose




I hope you'll pop on over to our blog to see the wonderful creations from our Design Team and be inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with the prettiest of flower and I like the bokeh effect on the background and your lovely colouring Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautifully coloured rose and delicately stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. One of my favourite flower stamps, but I've never done it in yellow before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful yellow rose, Jenny! So pretty with the soft green dots behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the background and perfectly placed sequins xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your dotty background for your gorgeous rose, Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete