Friday 12 March 2021

Baby Card

 I recently had news that my niece is expecting another baby. so I was inspired to make a Baby card.


I had this off-cut of stencilled sky sitting in my stash and couldn't resist using this new (to me) Koala stamp.  I coloured the image with Zig Markers and fussy cut the Koala and balloon. 
Stamps: Unity Koala-ty Friends; Stampin Up sentiment
Stencil: LDRS clouds

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-








Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



9 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is adorable Jenny and I love the cute little Koala bear x. Wonderful colouring of the balloon and the stencilled sky x. Congratulations to your niece x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card and love the really cute image against the stencilled clouds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Koala is fabulous. Love the background, too. Wonderful CAS card. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!! Love that adorable koala flying through the air with his rainbow balloon. Your niece is going to love this card Jenny! Congrats to her on the upcoming addition to their family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card ... that Koala is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky find in your stash as it is perfect on this card, love the rainbow balloon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the background and how it just forms a panel.
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful, Jenny. Congrats on your expanding family. And congrats that you now own a koala stamp.

    ReplyDelete