Friday 19 July 2013

Case Study Challenge 3150 - First Digi Card

Hi just a quick post as I'm going out to lunch!

I didn't play in the last chCase Study Challenge so this time I'm getting in quick! I decided to have a go at a digital card and used the trial version of Stampin Up's digital program. I found it a bit restrictive due to not all the features being available on the trial and I'd prefer to make my own colour, rather than having to use SU colours, but I still had fun.
This is Jocelyn's absolute stunner!


And this is mine. I hope I get the chance to make another non-virtual card on the weekend.

9 comments:

  1. FAB digi card Jenny - love your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific first time with digital - I still haven't ventured into that world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, stunning! Congrats on your first digi card! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute with the overlapping hearts~

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic digicard Jenny! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your card, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design! Loving all the wonderful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete