Sunday 7 July 2013

Case Study Challenge - All a Flutter!

Yay! Jocelyn Olson is the muse this month at Case Study Challenge. I love all of Jocelyn's work and she is very supportive  as well.

I initially tried to make a virtual card trialling the Stampin Up MDS trial, but I had trouble merging the images, so in the end I went back to the real world of stamping!

I used some very old stamps from Stamp It (an Australian company) and played around with versamark and pan pastels to make a very frenzied background. I only used the 2 colours and blended a bit to make it less busy. Next I swiped the panel with versamark and embossed with white lustre embossing powder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.



If you look closely you will see that Jocelyn has added die cuts  - this is such an amazing card!


10 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love the colours and the 'frenzy' look of your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that's a new blog header? Cool!! And your card...can't figure out the

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pan pastels are, but I like the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the stamped layers Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this effect! Got to have a go at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really pretty! I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jenny - love the blend of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, what a great way to CASE this week! LOVE your version of the overlapping butterflies :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creation inspired by the CASE Study Muse Jocelyn Olson. Thanks for playing this week.

    Teneale Williams

    ReplyDelete