Sunday 21 July 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge Ric#40 Stella MCartney

Another quick post.

I made this card for the Runway Inspired challenge. I was inspired not only by the outfit, but also Kristina's stunning card. It made me think of raindrops...


Actually now that I think about it, the card is very appropriate, because we've had 3 days of rain and the sun is shining today!
Happy weekend everyone!
PS: I'm working on another version of this, because I was annoyed with the red glitter not staying in place, but I may not get it finished as I'm off to have some tests in hospital and may be out of action for a couple of days.


I don't seem to be able to get the right light for this photo, but here's another look anyway.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this Jenny, FAB design :)
    Hope all is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love your raindrop interpretation, Jenny!So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest! Your color choices are perfect, and I adore the raindrops. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete