Friday 26 July 2013

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger time!

I decided to take a bit of a break from Summer Card Camp and make a couple of cards for MFW Tuesday Trigger and Case Study Challenge.

So this 1st card is my second attempt at making a digital card. Like the last card, I used the Stampin up MDS and it is very easy to use, but I'm disappointed at how the colours translate from screen to paper.
I'm not sure if it's my printer or the program.



I added the wash and diamante hearts, but the rest is digital.


My second card is another entry for the MFW Tuesday Trigger.

I had a bit of fun with this one. I randomly brushed some paint across some canvas paper and then when it was dry, die-cut the dragonflies using my brand new Penny Black die. I recieved a parcel of goodies yesterday from PB and Jill Foster and I'm having lots of fun playing with them - you should check them out - there are some fantastic designs. I coloured the base card with gelatos which is so quick and easy. I then decided to try some freeform sewing - it's by no means perfect, but not too bad.
The sentiment is from Kikki K. i added some glitter, sequins and pearls for a bit of bling - and voila!

7 comments:

  1. Both are adorable! I especially love the 2nd one with the glitter, sequins, and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fab cards! I love the movement on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dragonflies and the sewing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtakingly gorgeous!!! And thanks for your sweet comment at Moxie Fab World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE your dragonflies Jenny :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards, love the freeform stitching! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete