Monday 1 July 2013

Moxie Fab World - More Mixy/Matchy Style

Gosh I've been sitting playing with header designs and I seem to have lost 3 hours! I really have no clue about designing my blog so if anyone has any tips or can recommend a link for tutorials, I'd be very grateful.

I made this card about a week ago and forgot to share it, so here it is and I'll enter it in the Moxie Fab World Mixy/Matchy Style challenge and Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge.


The paper is all from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan pad and the chipboard heart is from the 5th & frolic collection. The wooden frame is from Kaisercraft. The sentiment and die-cut banner are  from Taylored Expression. I bought this set from Chupa and I'm getting lots of use from it.

7 comments:

  1. FAB mixy matchy Jenny - love the frame too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the mixy matchy challenge Jenny! I need to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers combine beautifully, Jenny! Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I LOVE this card, Jenny! The mix of papers is great, and the frame is awesome. The blog header looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and colorful is this! Love the window!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card - I love the colours! Your blog header looks great - I am yet to master how to add one to mine - it's a work in progress:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete