Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer Card Camp Week 2 Day 2/ Moxie Fab World Birthday Card Challenge

Hi, I'm back with a couple more cards for Summer Camp homework.


This card was loosely based on the technique in Jennifer's video. I stamped the balloon images using  distress ink markers and when it was dry, I went over the images with a versamark pen and then clear embossed it. My pen is very old and a bit dry, so it was a bit blotchy.  I decided to go artsy and inked  around the images with tumbled glass and broken china and then spritzed the whole page.
I then stamped the Hero Arts friends definition with Bundled Sage in the background.
I decided to keep with the artsy look and tore the vellum and curled the edges.
I'm entering this in the MFW Birthday Card Challenge
.

5 comments:

  1. Great job - particularly like your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love everything about this card, Jenny! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is so soft and pretty. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete