Monday 29 July 2013

Moxie Fab World - Trendy Triangles

This is my 1st card for the MFW Trendy Triangle challenge - I'm hoping to have time to make more.
I got the idea of stitching the triangles from Maille Belles gorgeous card and I thought I'd create my own version. Maille used a die to get the shape, but I just sketched mine, so it looks more random.


The background was coloured with gelatos and roughly smoothed out with my favourite tool - my finger! I used oil sketch paper to give it texture.
I used the colours from Summer Card Camp week 1.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Jenny! I love these two colours with the black, and the hand-sketched triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete