Thursday 11 July 2013

Summer Card Camp -Week 1 Day (Winter Blues!)

You may have noticed, but I haven't had many posts lately. I'm officially in a slump!
So 2 days ago  made a snap decision to hop on board the Summer Camp Card Class - it definitely isn't Summer here, I think I have the Winter Blues and I need some incentive and inspiration to give me a kick start.

I'm a bit behind in my homework already, but thats ok because I'm working on several ideas at the same time. Anyway, here's my 1st card. Click here to see the gallery.

First I dry embossed the aqua panel. Then I used gelatos and perfect pearls on an ATC size canvas board.
Next I white embossed the metal embellishment. The butterfly was made previously by stamping on shrink plastic.
The sentiment is my favourite from Papertrey Ink.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful combination of some of the techniques taught in the classes Jenny! Glad you decided to join in the class! I've only done one card so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gelatos Jenny, and your gorgeous cluster of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jenny - I love the colours on the canvas.

    ReplyDelete