Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer Card Camp Week 2 Day 2 - More homework

This is my second card for today using the Ombre effect shown in Amber's video.
I'm also entering this in the MFW Birthday Card challenge.
The good thing is, I'm getting some birthday cards for the guys in my life!

I don't have all that many coloured embossing powders and the lighter green is a bit to light, but I quite like
effect. I used washi tape for the brown.
The balloon stamps are from Hampton Art and the sentiment is from Stamp It.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous embossing, love the washi strip on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous guy card! The ombré effect looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You rocked these techniques!! I LOVE the washi tape edge on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete