Saturday 6 July 2013

Retro Sketch - Using up my stash

Hi it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy helping my daughter find furniture for her bedroom and general taxi driver as it is school holidays here.

The problem with taking a break for me is that I lose my mojo and rhythm  so I decided to look in my box of stash. I created this stamped panel a few months ago but never used it on a card.  I decided it would fit the Retro Sketch Challenge and decided to keep it very CAS.
Lyndal just reminded me about the challenge at A Blog Named Hero which is to use your favourite Hero Arts stamp and this one definitely is (equal) top of my list!


I used distressed inks, salt and perfect pearls to get a textured and shimmery look.
The flower image is from Hero Arts and the background stamps are from a Pink Paislee set.


2 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT Jenny! Would be great to link up with A Blog Named Hero Playing Favourites too :) http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/challenge-27-fave-stamp-little-basic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jenny! I love the aged/distressed look, and the accent is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete