Saturday 13 November 2021

52 Christmas Card Throwdown Nov Colour

 Hi Crafty Friends.  Gill is our host for November at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.

The second challenge of the month is always a  colour challenge. Joanne wants to see a RAINBOW of colours on our cards!


Well this was an easy one, once I'd decided to make the trees my rainbow. They were coloured with Karin Markers.
I made all my cards month's ago and forgot to record the products, so I'm sorry I can't remember the brand for the sentiment stamp. 
Dies: Trees from Alexandra Renke; Deer from Impression Obsession; Snow Border MFT



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what our fabulous  Guest Designer, Klara and the rest of our Design Team have created with these colours.  Looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery:)

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






17 comments:

  1. ooh what a beautiful rainbow trees you made :-)) I like your festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful colourful card Jenny - love your rainbow!! The silhouette stage is perfect in front of them.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique foret Jenny, j'adore et surtout le sentiment en Français ...biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to make a rainbow Christmas card Jenny! Love your colourful stand of trees with the white and black. Awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun rainbow forest, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rainbow forest Jenny, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colorful pines, such a pretty Christmas card!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful rainbow of trees and love the majestic stag against them x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this lovely colourful & CAS Christmas card with us at Allsorts this week.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenny. I just saw this fabulous card in the CCTD DT lineup and had to stop by to tell you how much I love it. What a great idea to make a rainbow lineup of trees behind that awesome silhouette. Also wanted to tell you that it is perfect for the current Less Is More Challenge! Come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on the rainbow challenge Jenny - the black silhouette looks amazing against the pretty colours. Thanks for the inspiration. PS my name is Gill, not Joanne :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a stunning card Jenny .. those tree dies are fabulous .. I have looked them up but can’t find them - are they retired?? Thanks for sharing this card with Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a stunning card Jenny .. those tree dies are fabulous .. I have looked them up but can’t find them - are they retired?? Thanks for sharing this card with Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline. I think it is retired, but there's this one
      Alexandra Renke Fir Trees Dies which I saw at The Foiled Fox

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous scene, beautiful rainbow of trees and super deer for the focal point. thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous! love the rainbow trees

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card - love your rainbow trees.

    Thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete